These chocolate cupcakes arelovely. Pre-heat oven to 180 / gas mark 4 Fill a baking tray with as many cupcake cases as will comfortably fill it with room for the tops to spread
8.8oz soft butter 8.8 oz SR flour 8.8oz caster sugar 4 tbsp milk 1 oz cocoa powder 4 large eggs
- Cream the butter and sugar together then beat in the other ingredients with a mixer until smooth and fully mixed in.
- Divide the mixture between the baking cases.
- Bake for 20 – 25 mins or until well-risen and golden brown.
- Place on a cooling rack and allow to fully cool before icing
1lb 1oz of sifted icing sugar 8.8oz soft butter 1 oz sifted cocoa powder Smarties/edible glitter or other edible decorations to finish
- Beat the ingredients together until smooth
- Pipe or spread the icing on the cakes and decorate with edible glitter or other edible decorations